Monday, March 23, 2020

A Few Words About This Blog....

As I tend to be a humanitarian, flaming-liberal, artistic, logical, critical thinker I'll do my best to honestly supply all ya'll with facts, wit, entertainment, snark, & art.

I'll pull no punches: I've been around a bit (65 years) and I've paid attention to what has been going on.

I am a Librarian, I research and I don't mean Fox News or CNN....

I'm not a Demoncrat & certainly not a RepubliKKKan.....  As my mother used to say: "One ass and one face".

Hopefully I'll make you think outside your box and I'll enable you to expand your comfort zone.  If I piss you off: Good, I've made you think.

As for being "offended": So what? Being offended is not a valid argument.... Hurting your feelings is.

As for Balance: I am very much into beauty and creativity, so I'll also be sharing my work and that of others with you.

I am on facebook and I post a "Shot of the Day" on my artist's page: https://www.facebook.com/LA.Photo.KAT/

Relax, sit back, and enjoy (or not) the tulips


Mita Kuya Oyasin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards