Sunday, May 3, 2020

Self-Portraits

I'm taking a class with Melanie Rivers an artist from the Squamish Nation, her focus is on "medicine", healing, & women

I chose to use myself as the model as opposed to a photo of a random stranger, it made the work more personal and connected me in a more powerful & meaningful manner to the lesson & medicine.


Flowering Tree Woman


Moon Maiden


The Artist w/ Her Mother. Grandmother & Aunt Shirley


In Meditation


Butterfly Woman


Inner Self


"Note to Self: 
If you do not love me; I shall not be loved"


The Artist As a Child


Her Grandmother's Favorite


Imagine Your Colors


"Quirky Bird Woman"


"Self Affirmation"


Non-Dominant Hand in 2 Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards