Thursday, September 10, 2020

100 Faces -100 Days: 1-10

 Several women in my artist group, "Look What I've Done!" are working on a new 100 day challenge: Creating 100 faces in 100 days.

Mine are/will be mostly self-portraits:  Not because I find myself enchanting, I do, however, that is not the point of this project; rather this is an excellent exercise in getting to know one's inner-self.



Cover Page

1: "Plain Jane"

2: "See the World or at Least Chicago"

3: "She Wears a Crown of Butterflies"

4: "She's Whiskey in a Teacup"

5: "With a Flower in Her Hair"

6: "Mother Nature"

7: "In a Purple Place"

8: "From the Great Beyond"

9: "Cheers, Girl. Cheers!"


10: "Her Life's Path"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards