Monday, September 14, 2026

Artist's Biography: L.A. ART KAT...

This is what I'm doing now....  Although I'm retired from the Library, I'm Still creating art. Here is my updated Artist's Biography 




Kimberly-Ann

Is an award winning artist who works in many different mediums. Her current passion is photography (which began she was a child, taking pictures without film using her mother's Brownie Camera) and Mixed Media.


Kimberly-Ann has been showing her work publicly since 2000 and has won several awards.


After she retired she began volunteering at Descanso Gardens as a photographer for Plant Records & Education Departments as well as a school & adult tour docent, & Enchanted Railroad Engineer.


Currently she shows her work with the Southern California Women’s Caucus for Art, LELA International, bG Gallery, The Los Angeles Makery, Shoebox Arts, Arroyo Arts Collective, Opulent Mobility, & Spa Pura (Montrose)


Her past exhibitions have included: Alhambra City Hall, Descanso Gardens, USC Keck/Verdugo Hills Hospital, California Creative Arts, Verdugo Hills Art Association, Buenaventura Art Association, Highway 2 Artists, TAG, Kinney Hotel Art Pop-Up, DIGGS, Range Projects, & Channel Islands Maritime Museum.


Her artistic purpose is to share with viewers how she interprets the everyday world via offerings of painting, collage, & mixed media. Her photography uses enhanced color, thus adding a sense of awe and beauty to things one might otherwise ignore or take for granted.


Her work can be viewed online at https://www.facebook.com/LA.Photo.KAT, https://www.instagram.com/la.photo.kat & https://auntienanuuq.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist's Biography: L.A. ART KAT...

This is what I'm doing now....  Although I'm retired from the Library, I'm Still creating art. Here is my updated Artist's B...