Rosa Hagner
Today @ 9:17 I was preparing a tobacco offering for my Grandmother in thanksgiving for all she has done & continues to do for me. I also realized at the same time i was making my offering that the reason why she never showed up until March 2021 was because: "I wanted you to grow up, be strong, capable, & independent without relying on me. I was always there watching over you, but you didn't need to know that."
She then went on to tell me how proud she was of me & how much she supports me & my soulmate. "He's very easy on the eyes... Laughter. He's a good strong young man, who loves you more than you know and he's doing his best to make things right so that you can both be together."
The night my Grandmother passed, she came into my dreams and said: "I'm going to show you what's going to happen tomorrow when you wake up, but I don't want you to cry."
Just like she showed me, my mother knocked on my bedroom door. When she came in I asked: "How's Grandma?"
My mom said: "Grandma died last night."
I said: "Okay"
My mother closed my bedroom door, I didn't cry, and I got dressed & went to school.
On occasion, when I got older & could drive, I'd go visit my Grandmother's niche @ Rose Hills, but she never spoke to me... I've tried to open the niche, so that I could take some of her ashes, but I can't get the damn thing open.
I do have a piece of her furniture and a few items from her bedroom dresser that my grandfather's last wife saved for me.
In March 2021 was the next time I saw my Grandmother, I was crying & frustrated because after 2 years of searching, I couldn't find a home to purchase...
She had this thing she'd do in order for me to take a nap where she'd pick me up & rock me in her arms saying: "Ina, Kabeena, Kabina, Kaboom!" and throw me on the bed. And, of course, I'd beg: "Do it again Grandma!"
So that night in March 2021 she came & we did it again, and I cried & laughed as I told her: "You know, Grandma, I'm older than you are now!" We both laughed & I went to sleep.
On occasion my Grandmother still visits me in dreams, visions, and as today just talking to me. I miss her, as she is the one person who loved me the most in my life, and I am forever grateful to her for her undying love & support.
No comments:
Post a Comment