Monday, September 28, 2026

My Favorite Sketchbook

 


These are my favorite sketchbooks which I use for various online art classes, where I'm not worried about making a mistake or ruining a good canvas or cradleboard. I also occasionally give them as gifts.

I like the weight of the paper because it handles watercolors rather well and it has a good tooth/texture. 

Originally by Artisto, then changed to Artists Eye.  They came in 2-packs for $14.95.

8.5 x 11 Hardcover, 80 sheets each. 125 GSM acid free paper.  Also with an inner pocket, elastic closure & a ribbon bookmark.

As they are no longer available on Amazon, I tried the vendors website: $16.95 for two, but there is a glitch in the system. So, I went to eBay and purchased 8 individually with free S&H.

Now I'll have my favorite sketchbooks to work in for at least 8-12 years.

I am happy as these will most likely last me for at least the next 6-8 years, when they most likely have gone up in price or will no longer be available at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More of My New Work: Now Exhibiting @ the L.A. Makery

Dancing for Eternity Everlasting & Undying Love Crow Woman