Thursday, April 16, 2020

100 Days of Art: Days 1-7

There is an online & FB group: 100 Days of Art...  Some weeks/100 days there is a theme, but as no one can really predict what an artist will do....

So I'm on to my 7th day, and it's fun and challenging: Not everything I create is gallery worthy, but hey,  I'm keeping busy & being creative, and that is what counts.

One thing I'll not create is religious art....  You can look at that virtually online or make your own.

So here are days 1-7

Day 1: Make your own Sketchbook from junk paper







Day 2: Sunflower







Day 3: Petal 


Day 4: Landscape


Day 5: "Ode to Rockhaven"
Day 6: "Beautiful"


Day 7: 100 Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards