Friday, April 10, 2020

Being In This Time of "Isolation"

I know for many being home alone is difficult.  Being isolated is difficult. Hell, as my friends tell me, being stuck at home w/ the kids & husband all day is more than difficult....

I am for the most part a "homebody".  My home is my sanctuary, my quiet place, my place of nurturing & healing & rejuvenation.

For many of us; this time is a time of opportunity. A time of quiet, solitude, and introspection, as well as adjustment.

We are able to ask ourselves:
Who am I?
Why am I?
What is my purpose?
Where do I go from here?

It is a time of Peace and Quiet.....  Even if we're with our children & significant other... there is an opportunity of learning & achieving balance for all concerned.

Do not give up: As possible go outside sit in the sun, lock yourself in the tub & read (you might need earplugs/earphones)..

Google Images has a huge variety of Beautiful Images

Louise Hay has daily Inspirations:
https://www.louisehay.com/affirmations/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_Newsletter_LH_Weekly_2018&utm_source=9988993&utm_id=5593&utm_content=5593

All of this is a time of opportunity... If we make it through this we have the opportunity to make this life better, beautiful, and beneficial to the whole of humanity.



Be Strong: Believe: We Shall Endure & Thrive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards