Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Doing Business w/ Stencil Girl Products

On August 7th I ordered more than 15 stencils from Stencil Girl products but the only notification I received was from my payment source.  

From Stencil Girl, I am, however, receiving their newsletters & invitation to a $3,000+ art retreat in Santa Barbara, CA which arrive directly into my Inbox! SURPRISE!

After 3 days of waiting, August 10th, I e-mailed Stencil Girl and inquired to the states of my order.

What I received in response, from John, was a terse response sans information regarding my order. What John wrote was: "You should have received an automated notice that your order is shipping today as well as acknowledgement of your order. may I recommend you check your Spam folder.  Be well John"

Seriously?  That I should be so stupid as not to check my Junk Mail Folder prior to my  inquiry?

Obviously, John, could not be bothered to help me or give me any information on my order, such as a tracking number, no matter that it obviously was in front of him when responding to my inquiry... John's uncaring attitude shouts clearly & loudly about Stencil Girl's p.o.v. in regards to customer respect, care & service.


Today is the 12th and I still have no idea where my order is.

There is no excuse for the crappy customer service I received, nor for the inane & incomplete answer.

Needless to say, I will Never Purchase from Stencil Girl Products again; as for the more than 10 items on my "Wish List".... they'll be left there and never purchased.

I have again e-mailed Stencil Girl, messaged them on Facebook, and have posted on my FB page and in the other art groups I am in.

*******************UPDATE*********************

Apparently, as Stencil Girl is short staffed. Stencil Girl has her husband, John, working for her:  Which to say is a  very sad state of affairs, to have a husband/partner who undermines your business.

If your partner is unwilling to respect your customers & take your business seriously it is time to fire him!

A very long time ago, as a Staff Supervisor, I learned: It is better to be short staffed and do quality work myself, than have a staff that doesn't give a flying fuck and provides shitty customer service & low quality work.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Postcards

BACKGROUNDS CARDS  FRAMED Add caption Add caption ATCs Using Playing Cards